Website designed by goodhand.co.uk
Victorian Ceramics will:
- seek to understand and interpret the requirements of our customers.
- always ensure the strict privacy and confidentiality of our customers or potential customers.
- ensure that customers are treated courteously and promptly.
- ensure that customers are fully informed about the nature of handmade and hand-painted ceramics in terms of colour, shade and crazing variations, and that these variations should be expected as this is the defining beauty of our tiles.
- ensure that all tiles dispatched are of the highest quality.
- see that any issues are dealt with by a partner of the company.
- always admit and rectify immediately any errors or inaccuracies caused by Victorian Ceramics.
- agree an estimated delivery date at the time of order. The customer will be informed of any changes to this date as soon as it becomes apparent. Customers are advised not to book a tiler until the tiles have been received in good condition.
- ensure that customers receive guidance on use, care and maintenance of the tiles being purchased.
- explain that due to the bespoke nature on our tiles, full payment is required with a confirmed order.
- ensure that breakages reported within 24 hours of delivery will be replaced as soon as possible but proof may be required for insurance purposes.